Welcome to Murphy Law Firm, LLC
Voted ‘Best’ Auto Accident & Worker’s Compensation Attorney!
What Kind of Cases Do We Accept? Auto Accidents, Personal Injury, and Worker’s Compensation.
James Murphy, a Douglasville Auto Accident & Worker’s Compensation Attorney, has been successfully helping injured victims and their families in Georgia for more than 20 years!
Do You Have an Injury Case We Can Help You With?
Get a Free Consultation with an Experienced Attorney Near You NOW!
Injured in an Auto Accident?
If you were hurt in a car accident that was someone else’s fault, you may need an experience auto accident attorney to help you receive a fair settlement from the insurance company. Murphy Law Firm has helped thousands of Georgia accident victims and their families recover money for their medical bills, time out of work, and pain and sufferings.
What Can an Accident Attorney Do?
(1) tell you if you have a personal injury claim
(2) protect you against the insurance company’s tactics to give you an unfair settlement
(3) maximize your settlement value by helping you build your case efficiently.
Hurt at Work?
Many of our clients are Georgia employees that get injured on the job and are unable to work at the capacity they used to, or are unable to work altogether. Unfortunately, most workers are not adequately informed about their rights or benefits they are entitled to. Getting an experienced workers' comp attorney is crucial to being treated fairly by the insurance companies.
What Can a Worker's Compensation Attorney Do For You?
(1) Evaluate your case to tell you if you have a valid claim.
(2) Help you establish available benefits and a weekly check if it’s available to you.
(3) Protect you from the army of lawyers building a case against you.
Lose a Loved One in a Fatal Accident?
Timing in a wrongful death case is essential to collecting essential evidence and documentation. Many families find it difficult to deal with the the stress of a wrongful death case, and often wait too long to get legal help, thus limiting the financial help they can receive later on.
What Can a Wrongful Death Attorney Do For You?
(1) Help you with the legal matters of the case and investigations.
(2) Collect essential evidence and documentation to your claim.
(3) Help you get fair compensation from the insurance companies.
Check Out What Our Clients Say!
Murphy Law Firm, LLC Office Locations:
Hiram Office: 770-949-9381
44 Darby’s Crossing, Suite 106-B, Hiram, GA 30141
Carrollton Law Office: 770-577-9995
173 Kilgore Road, Suite G, Carrollton, GA 30116
Proudly Serving All of West Georgia
Powder Springs, GA
Union City, GA
Villa Rica, GA