Having trouble getting a fair settlement on your auto accident from State Farm?
This really isn’t surprising. No matter how seriously injured you may be in a car accident, insurance companies like State Farm train their adjusters to low ball, even deny, legitimate personal injury claims.
How do you know when the insurance company isn’t being fair?
1. They try to offer you a settlement right after the accident
2. They may try to say the accident was your fault (when it wasn’t), and they try to deny paying on your claim
3. They try to pay less than the Kelly Blue Book quote for a totaled car
4. They try to get you to talk about your injuries and then try to settle the claim
5. They tell you that you don’t need an attorney
After being in an accident, State Farm hopes that you won’t hire an attorney. They know that an experienced Georgia lawyer will know what a fair settlement really looks like for the type of injury you have. They also know that there are multiple items that you may be able to receive compensation on, and if you don’t know your rights, they won’t have to compensate you for all of them.
Insurance companies go through thousands of claims every day, and denying these claims saves them money. You shouldn’t have to accept an unfair settlement from the insurance company. If you are injured in an accident and State Farm extends an insufficient offer to you or denies your claim, we suggest that you hire an experienced attorney to help you receive fair compensation for your injuries.
If you or a family member has suffered as the result of a car accident, Georgia car accident attorney James Murphy and Murphy Law Firm, LLC, can help you. We understand the devastation that can occur as a result of being in a serious car accident. FREE CONSULTATION: 770-577-3020.