Terms & Conditions
By entering any competition promoted by Murphy Law Firm, you will be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. “Murphy Law Firm” means Murphy Law Firm or any of its affiliates.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, Murphy Law Firm, whose Instagram handle is @murphylawfirm and Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/GeorgiaPersonalInjuryLawyer will run competitions, and subsequently giveaway the prizes specifically outlined on all current competition-related pages of this website.
- By entering any competition from Murphy Law Firm, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by the date clearly stated on the original competition page. The Winner(s), whose personal residence is/are the state of Georgia, will be selected based on the selection criteria established by Murphy Law Firm. The Winner(s) will be selected on the date stated on the original competition page.
- Any person who submits an entry to any competition from Murphy Law Firm must reside in either the state of Georgia. Any entry whose personal residence is outside of Georgia will be voided and not eligible to win.
- Murphy Law Firm will notify the Winner(s) by email and/or telephone call to the email address and phone number submitted during the entry process. Murphy Law Firm will leave (1) voice message and/or (1) email message upon the winner being selected. The Winner(s) must accept the prize either verbally over a phone call or written over email within 24 hours from the date/time of the last message sent. If Murphy Law Firm is unable to receive verbal or written confirmation that the Winner selected accepts the prize, Murphy Law Firm reserves the right to choose another Winner.
- By submitting your email address and phone number, you grant Murphy Law Firm permission to send SMS and email messages related to the competition and future marketing messages. You may opt-out of those messages at any time. Data and messaging rates may apply.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter any competition.
- Entrants must be over 21 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Murphy Law Firm are not eligible to enter any competition put on by Murphy Law Firm. Immediate family members are parents, spouses, child(ren) and stepchild(ren).
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in any of the competitions run by Murphy Law Firm.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via an entry form on the website.
- Murphy Law Firm will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Murphy Law Firm takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Murphy Law Firm shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Murphy Law Firm reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value. The winner will be responsible for any taxes or additional fees for the value of the prize item.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, Murphy Law Firm reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The winner’s name, image, social media username(s), and any information and images submitted during the entry submission process may be posted on the social media profiles of Murphy Law Firm and its affiliates after the winner has been selected or used for other marketing related activities outside of social media.