Douglasville accident attorney
Douglasville Law Office
Douglasville, GA Law Office
24/7 Availability by Phone
Monday – Friday: 8AM – 5PM
Saturday – Sunday: Appointment Only
24/7 Phone Service
8302 Office Park Drive, Douglasville, GA 30134
Get Your Free Consultation
We Will Make It Right
Six Tips From A Douglasville Accident Attorney:
Have you been injured in a car accident in Douglasville, GA? Check out these six tips below from James Murphy, Douglasville Injury Attorney:
- Don’t talk to the insurance companies about your injuries, and especially don’t give a recorded statement. Insurance companies will pressure you to talk about how you are feeling, and ask you what injuries you have, but this can ruin your chances of getting a fair settlement. It would be wise not to talk about your personal injury claim until you talk to a Douglasville accident attorney.
- See a medical professional. Make sure you mention every pain and injury you are experiencing to your doctor so that he can document it and help give you the best treatment plan. Not seeing a doctor right away to get checked out may send red flags to the insurance company, and ruin your claim.
- Save all of your receipts from any expenses that you have been forced to pay due to the auto accident, such as pharmacy, drugstore, or doctor’s office receipts. These documents may be used to calculate your compensation and work as proof in your favor.
- Log your injuries and their progress. Notate where and when you feel pain, along with effects that the mishap has had on your life, such as missing time from work or not being able to travel. In this log, keep track of any and all things that pertain to your personal injury case.
- Dial 770-577-3020 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your auto accident/personal injury case with a Douglasville accident attorney.
- Order One of Our Free Guides Above – They discuss the COMMON MISTAKES people make that can RUIN their Douglasville accident claim.