Many people ask if they need to speak with a personal injury attorney when they find themselves the victim of a car accident, dog bite, slip & fall, or any other unfortunate accidents in Douglasville, GA. In short, the answer is YES. If the injury is due to someone else’s negligence, most likely, you are owed compensation to help you with your recovery. Making sure that you receive all that you are owed for your medical bills, property damage, or other losses is one of the top reasons why you should consult with a Douglasville Personal Injury attorney. They can tell you if you have a case and help fight the insurance company on your behalf.
Have You Been Injured In An Accident In Douglasville, GA?
If you or someone you love has been injured in an auto accident in Douglasville, you should speak to our experienced attorney. Even a very minor car accident injury, like whiplash or a concussion, can end up developing into a costly problem. Serious injuries often run up medical bills of $100,000 or more—and the insurance company is not eager to pay. There is no reason that you should have to risk your financial health by paying medical bills that shouldn’t be your responsibility. We want to make sure that you get the full amount you deserve.
How do I know if I have a valid claim?
If the accident was not your fault, you probably have a claim. We often see injured victims who blame themselves or write the injury off as a freak accident, but the law doesn’t see it this way. Most commonly, the damages our clients sustained could have been prevented and resulted from someone’s negligence. This is true of many Douglasville car accidents, slip and fall incidents, and other common types of injuries. Negligence doesn’t mean that anyone set out to hurt you on purpose; it means that their carelessness caused the injury or accident. If this is the case, then their insurance is liable for your bills and expenses. The most common types of personal injury claims we work on include:
- Car accidents
- Slipping and falling
- Being hit by a car while walking or biking
- Neglect in nursing homes
- Injured by a mugger
- Defective products
- Harmful prescription drugs
- Dangerous medical devices
Nearly any type of injury can qualify for a Douglasville personal injury claim.
What Kind Of Injuries Can You Get Compensation For?
Personal Injury Lawyer James Murphy can help you fight the insurance company for maximum compensation after being injured in Douglasville. Most types of injuries can qualify for a personal injury case in Douglasville. The most common types of injuries we have seen are listed below.Head Injuries– Head injuries can be a very common type of injury from all sorts of accidents; car, slip & falls, workplace, etc. They can range in severity from a slight concussion to a traumatic brain injury. Some of these kinds of head injuries can be tricky to get the insurance company to pay for, but often the damage cannot be seen. At Murphy Law Firm, we are very experienced in fighting for your rights and compensation from head injuries.Back & Neck- Like head injuries, back & neck injuries are very common with many personal injury cases. There is a wide variety of injuries to this part of the body, and we have a large group of Doctors, Chiropractors, and Therapists who know how to best help treat your pain. At Murphy Law Firm, your Douglasville Personal Injury Attorney, we understand how to build the case and get the insurance company to pay your claims. Broken Bones – When someone is injured in an accident in Douglasville, broken bones are common. Contact a personal injury lawyer in Douglasville to discuss your rights to compensation after suffering broken bones from an accident caused by someone else’s negligence.
What does it cost to hire a Douglasville, Georgia car accident attorney?
After being hurt due to someone else’s fault, we don’t think that you should have to worry about how you are going to pay for a lawyer. Some lawyers out there may charge you a lot upfront or have extremely high rates but not Murphy Law Firm. We want you to be able to hire an attorney when you need them, and not let the obstacle of money keep you from having the representation that you deserve. Our payment process makes us different:
- Your consultation with us is FREE
- You NEVER pay anything upfront or out of pocket
- We only get paid if YOU get paid
If we do win money for your case, we simply take a small percentage as payment. The rest of it is yours! If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault in Douglasville, you should speak to an attorney. Even a very minor car accident injury, like whiplash or a concussion, can end up developing into an expensive problem. Serious injuries often run up medical bills of $100,000 or more—and the insurance company is not eager to pay. We want to make sure that you get the full amount you deserve. An Experienced Douglasville Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
Murphy Law Firm has the experience you need. We have been winning cases for car accident and injury victims for over 25 years. Our goal from the beginning was to protect our clients and fight for their recovery. We know the tricks and tactics that insurance companies will use to avoid paying you what you owe. You don’t have to worry! Let us give you a free, no-obligation consultation on your case. We’ll answer your questions, give you a recommendation on your claim, and help you move through this difficult time. Call Murphy Law Firm at 770-577-3020 and get your free consultation today.
What to Do After You Have Been Injured in Douglasville, Georgia?
It’s essential to get guidance if you have been injured in an auto accident or on-the-job. Our Douglasville Personal Injury Attorney can provide the legal advice that you’re seeking. Before you even pick up the phone to schedule a free consultation, here are some general pointers to help you:
- Don’t talk to the insurance companies about your injuries, and especially don’t give a recorded statement. Insurance companies will pressure you to talk about how you are feeling, and ask you what injuries you have, but this can ruin your chances of getting a fair settlement. It would be wise not to talk about your injury claim until you speak to a Douglasville accident attorney.
- See a medical professional. Make sure you mention every pain and injury you are experiencing to your doctor so that he can document it and help give you the best treatment plan. Not seeing a doctor right away to get checked out may send red flags to the insurance company, and ruin your claim.
- Save all of your receipts from any expenses that you have had to pay due to the auto accident, such as pharmacy, drugstore, or doctor’s office receipts. You can use these documents to calculate your compensation and work as proof in your favor.
- Log your injuries and their progress. Keep a record of your pain and the adverse effects that the accident has caused in your life. In this log, keep track of all things that pertain to your injury case.
- Dial 770-577-3020 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your auto accident/personal injury case with a Douglasville accident attorney.
- Order this Free Guide – It explains the COMMON MISTAKES people make that can RUIN their Douglasville accident claim.
- Do not speak to anyone about your work injuries. Insurance companies will pressure anyone: friends, coworkers, employers, etc. to learn more about your injury and prove that your injury did not happen at work. The insurance company covering the workers’ compensation insurance is NOT your friend.
- Have an experienced Georgia Workers’ Compensation attorney on YOUR side. The insurance company has a team of lawyers working at their disposal. You need someone who knows every in and out of the legal system to help protect your rights as an injured worker.
- Getting Your Benefits Started: You may be entitled to certain benefits after a work-related injury, but they can typically be difficult to get started, and you may not be getting the full benefits entitled to you. Certain benefits may kick in after a certain amount of time being out of work. Talk to a Douglasville Workers’ Compensation Attorney to learn more.
- Call Douglasville Attorney James Murphy at 770-577-3020 for a free appointment. He will discuss and evaluate your case at your convenience.
- Order Murphy’s Ultimate Guide to Workers’ Compensation – It’s FREE!
At Murphy Law Firm, our mission is to help accident victims. Let us help you. We will give you a FREE consultation and discuss your case with you, helping you understand your options and make the best next steps. Call us at 770-577-3020 and get your FREE consultation today.