If you have been in a Georgia auto accident, there are a few ways to obtain your police report.
- Call the police department
- You’ll need the county of the accident, and the case number if you have it. If you don’t have it, try your last name and the date of the accident
- Please note that many, but not all, police departments use Buycrash.com. You can call the department to see if it’s ready yet, and if the department makes it available online.
- Get an attorney to handle your case
- If the attorney decides to take on your case, they will be able to locate your police report with some basic facts about your case.
You may want an attorney for your Georgia car accident case because you’ll need someone who knows:
- An extensive amount of legal knowledge about traffic laws that only apply in the state of Georgia.
- Insurance company tricks.
- How to get witness testimonials
- How to gather necessary medical documentation
- How to develop the best evidence to support your injury case
If you would like to discuss your car accident with an attorney, please call James Murphy for a free consultation (770) 577-3020