MABLETON Law Office
Coronavirus Update: To ensure your family's safety, we are offering free virtual appointments
Mableton, GA Law Office
24/7 Availability by Phone
Office Appointments: By Appointment Only
5575 Oakdale Road, Ste. C1, Mableton, GA 30126
Get Your Free Consultation
We Will Make It Right
What To Do After You Have Been Injured in a Mableton, GA Car Accident?
- Don’t talk to the insurance companies about your injuries, and especially don’t give a recorded statement. Insurance companies like to take a recorded statement right after the accident happens before you even know what kind of injuries you have. Giving a recorded statement this early on can ruin your chances of getting a fair settlement. Mableton attorney, James Murphy, highly recommends not giving a recorded statement and having a free consultation first.
- Get checked out by a doctor. Getting to a doctor to document all your injuries and pain right away is extremely important. Not only will a doctor be able to recommend the best kind of treatment plan, but the documentation will serve as evidence later when we are building your claim.
- Save all of your receipts for any expenses you’ve had to pay out that is related to the accident, such as prescriptions, rental car fees, or doctor’s office receipts. These documents may be used to calculate your compensation and work as proof in your favor.
- Log your injuries and their progress. Notate where and when you feel pain, along with effects that the mishap has had on your life, such as missing time from work or not being able to travel. In this log, keep track of any and all things that pertain to your personal injury case.
- Dial 770-577-9995 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your auto accident/personal injury case with a Mableton accident attorney.
- Order this Free Guide – It discusses the COMMON MISTAKES people make that can RUIN their Douglasville accident claim